Wednesday 7 May 2014

Katie Price breaks silence on shock six month pregnancy and reveals she ''wants more kids'


Former glamour girl Katie Price has opened up about her shock pregnancy.

Earlier this week news emerged the mum-of-four was six months pregnant with her fifth child, conceived just months after she gave birth to Jett.

Katie only realised she was expecting again after falling ill with stomach pains while on holiday in Cape Verde in April with husband Kieran Hayler and her children.

“The day we flew home, we all got into the house at 1am and I thought the first thing I’d do when I woke up was a pregnancy test. When I did it came up positive,” she told Now magazine.

The 35-year-old said it came as a shock, but her and hubby Kieran were absolutely over the moon. It wasn't until the following day she realised she was six months gone after going to see the doctor for a scan.




I usually put on loads of weight and you can only just see my bump now. I've had no cravings and I'm not eating ice-cubes like I have with all the others. I don't even feel pregnant," she spilled.

The model also revealed she's now not allowed to go abroad until the birth, and doesn’t plan to - especially after the traumatic birth she went through with Jett.

“What worries me the most it that I know I never go full term and I’m scared the baby will still come too soon.”

And how do the kids feel about having another baby brother or sister around?

“They’re completely excited,” the model said

Katie also joked: “[Kieran] Only has to look at me and I’m pregnant!”

Adding: “But after this one’s born I want to take five years off to get my poor body back into shape because he’s never known me on top body form.”

So has this put her off having more kids in the future?

"No way. I want more kids. I’m going to start again when I’m 40 but I think I need to give myself a rest before I get going again."

It was only in March Katie hit back at speculation she was trying to conceive again, saying the "last thing I need right now is another screaming baby."


No comments:

Post a Comment

ad